Returns Accepted: when buying an item that accepts returns, you can return your item for any reason – just let the Jenna Tracy Events team know within 72 hours of your package being delivered.
Return Fee: when buying an item that accepts returns, there is a flat $25.00 USD return fee that is deducted from the buyer’s refund (the original shipping fee is non-refundable). The return fee may be waived if the requested return is due to a misrepresented item.
Return Period: we don’t release payment to the seller until the buyer confirms they received the item as described (or 72 hours pass from when the package is delivered). This means buyers have 72 hours from when they receive their item to inspect it and let our support team know if their item has been misrepresented, or they need to return it (as per the seller accepting returns)
Seller Confirmation: After the returned item is delivered to the seller, the seller has 24 hours to confirm all is well or disclose any issues to the Jenna Tracy Events team. If we do not hear from the seller we will assume we are ok to process the return.
Return Validity: most dresses and items cannot be returned – it is important to confirm this before you purchase your item. Every seller is a real person just like you and decides if she wants the sale to be final, or not, and will mark directly on the listing in the Return Policy section indicating which it is.
Returns are only valid for items where the seller and buyer are in the same country. Purchases must be made after October 3, 2022 to qualify.
If you purchased an item from a seller who accepts returns, you can return the item for any reason by requesting a return with the Jenna Tracy Events support team within 72 hours of receiving it.
Returning a Misrepresented Item
If you purchased an item that is Final Sale, and discover an issue when you receive it, you may be eligible for a return with a full refund, or partial refund if you want to keep it, of the purchase value for the following reasons:
- Item is not as described or not authentic
- Wrong item
- Item never arrives
- Item arrives with undisclosed damage
- If the undisclosed damage is repairable, our support team will guide you through your options and work with the seller to come to a resolution that works for both parties – this may include a partial refund if you are happy to keep your item.
- Missing items
- If your item arrives but is missing something, we will work with your seller to ship the missing item to you.
To be eligible for a return, where the seller of the item has indicated returns are allowed, your item must be in the same condition that you received it, unworn or unused, with tags (if applicable), and in its original packaging.
What is Not Covered
- Buyers Remorse – if the item does not fit or is not really your style/what you were hoping for.
- Acceptable Wear and Tear – even a brand-new item may show gentle signs of being handled. When a dress is tried on or packaged/unpackaged to ship, it is reasonable to expect some signs of acceptable wear and tear during these actions.Within reason, Jenna Tracy Events considers acceptable signs of wear to be small – both in size and amount – and easily remedied. This means that they can be easily cleaned or brushed off, taken off with a lint roller, trimmed with scissors, or sewn back on (etc).
- loose threads
- internal marks on the lining or underlayers that are not visible while worn
- loosened bodice lining
- marks from touching other objects or the floor
- pet fur
- marks inside the neckline or straps from makeup or self-tanner (not visible from the outside)
- missing or loosened buttons, beads, or gems
Concerns of this nature will be assessed on an individual basis by our team.
- Returns submitted after the 72-hour window is closed or items sent back without first requesting a return (these returns will not be accepted).
- International shipments – if you purchased an item that is located in a different country your order will be considered a final sale. It is the responsibility of the buyer to perform their due diligence. This means asking for pictures and videos to verify the condition and authenticity of the item before purchasing it and asking questions about any alterations done to confirm sizing.
- Transactions Offsite – only items purchased directly through the Jenna Tracy Events marketplace are eligible for a refund.
- Listing Fee – once a listing goes live on the Jenna Tracy Events marketplace the fee is non-refundable.
- Shipping Fee – for regular returns, the shipping fee is non-refundable.
Requesting A Return
Items must be shipped back with the Jenna Tracy Events-provided prepaid and insured shipping label. Buyers who ship an item back at their own expense will not be reimbursed for the incurred costs and the return may not be honored if the item was a Final Sale. In the event a buyer ships back an item that was a Final Sale, they will be responsible for the cost to have their item shipped back.
- Return Request – click the button in the email you received when your shipment arrived.
- Upload Details – add several well-lit pictures and explain why you’re requesting a return.
- Jenna Tracy Events Investigates –
Regular Return – No Issues
If you decide the item is not the one for you, we’ll request pictures of the item to confirm its condition and then send a prepaid/insured shipping label to you (the buyer) with instructions on how to safely pack the item up. We’ll notify the seller of your intent to return the item and provide the tracking information to the seller.Final Sale or Issue Return Requests
When a final sale or regular item is misrepresented, the Jenna Tracy Events support team will investigate and work with both parties to verify the return claim within 72 hours of the report. If we verify the buyer’s claim that the item is misrepresented, we’ll send a prepaid/insured return label to return the item to the seller, with instructions on how to safely pack the item up.
- Ship It – all returns must be shipped within 48 hours of receiving the shipping label. Any returns posted for shipment after the 48-hour deadline will not be accommodated and will be considered a final, non-returnable sale.
- Seller Confirmation & Refund –
After the returned item is delivered to the seller, the seller has 24 hours to confirm all is well or disclose any issues to the Jenna Tracy Events team. If we do not hear from the seller we will assume we are ok to process the return.
You’ll be refunded on your original payment method (less the $25 return fee and original shipping cost for normal returns, and a FULL refund for misrepresented items) and will receive an email confirming this.Please remember it can take some time for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund to your card/account.
Contact us for any return questions at [email protected].